The markets and applications for vacuum-formed components and products are numerous. In addition, the vacuum-forming process is highly versatile and offers significant benefits:
- Inexpensive tooling costs (especially compared to injection moulding)
- The ability to make parts and panels with large surface areas
- The ability to make thinner-walled parts and panels
- Shorter product development lead times, from conception to production
- Simple design modifications that can be implemented quickly and at minimum cost
Here’s just a small selection of products, parts and components that Manplas manufactures for clients.